Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekending


Image found via Flickr

Even though I panic through the last half of August about summer ending too quickly, something happens to me in September. The days are still gloriously warm and sunny, but the cool mornings and the color in the trees tell a different story, and suddenly I'm ready for cozy socks and a slow simmering stew. Don't tell Summer, but Fall is my very favorite season.


Here's some weekend entertainment for you:


Did you hear? Spoonflower is now offering custom wallpaper and wall decals. Holy decorating opportunity, Batman!

Awesome vintage salt and pepper shaker DIY.

Just ordered these tiny triangle studs. I can see myself wearing them every day...

This is so cool...and a little bit eerie: 32 metronomes that all sync up.


Have a cozy weekend, my friends.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment