Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Veg Out

Image found here.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about incorporating some more vegetarian meals into my diet. I actually quite enjoy making (and eating) meatless meals, I just don't seem to come across very many vegetarian recipes that inspire me. I'd love to hear your suggestions. What are your favorite vegetarian meals? Do you have any great recipe sources?

I've had my eye on this Curried Lentil Soup for ages. Wouldn't it be nice to curl up with a big bowl of that, some crusty French bread, and an episode of Downton Abbey?


P.S. This face made out of vegetables is freaking rad. Note to self: Spend more time playing with food.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Here's our favorite vegetarian lentil soup. It's always been a crowd pleaser... http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/coconut-red-lentil-soup-recipe.html

    For some meat-free inspiration, here are three of my favorite blogs...
    101cookbooks.com
    mynewroots.org
    http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/

    That face totally beats my ketchup drawings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ally- these are all great suggestions! I always love 101 Cookbooks when I look at it...I just forget to look at it too often. I'm going to put it in my daily reading-rotation! xoxo

      Delete